Methodology Mission 3


In this mission I have learned the history of journalism the different types of journalism there are. I have learned that with the development of the internet we have new modalities of communication possible and have also learned how to use new tools that I have not used before such as the StoryMap Js and Storyline Js, I have also improved my researching skills. I have also learned many useful things about what it takes to film and edit a video.

         I am disappointed in the outcome of this project as we have not been able upload it to moodle due to an issue we had faced while editing which would not allow us to finish and upload our video to moodle, I feel that I have learned from this mistake as in the future I will make sure to use my time more efficiently while working on a project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity Blog 3

Creativity Mission Blog 2

Culture Mission 2